Is PREDICATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PREDICATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (logic) what is predicated of the subject of a proposition
- noun - one of the two main constituents of a sentence
- verb - make the (grammatical) predicate in a proposition
- verb - affirm or declare as an attribute or quality of
- verb - involve as a necessary condition of consequence
- To base or establish (a statement or an action, for example): He predicates his argument on the facts.
- To state or affirm as an attribute or a quality of something: The sermon predicated the perfectibility of humankind.
- To carry the connotation of; imply.
- To make (a term or an expression) the predicate of a proposition.
- To make a statement or an assertion.
- One of the two main constituents of a sentence, modifying the subject and including the verb, objects, or phrases governed by the verb, as opened the door in Jane opened the door or is very sleepy in The child is very sleepy.
- That part of a proposition that is affirmed or denied about the subject.
- Of or belonging to the predicate of a sentence or clause.
- Stated or asserted; predicated.
There are 9 letters in PREDICATE: A C D E E I P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PREDICATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PREDICATE, to go: PREDICATE?
Rearrange the letters in PREDICATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PREDICATE
8 letters out of PREDICATE
7 letters out of PREDICATE
6 letters out of PREDICATE
5 letters out of PREDICATE
4 letters out of PREDICATE
3 letters out of PREDICATE
2 letters out of PREDICATE
Contextual use of PREDICATE
What's nearby PREDICATE
Lookup in Wiki for PREDICATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PREDICATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PREDICATE"