Is PRECISION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRECISION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being reproducible in amount or performance
- The state or quality of being precise; exactness.
- The exactness with which a number is specified; the number of significant digits with which a number is expressed.
- Used or intended for accurate or exact measurement: a precision tool.
- Made so as to vary minimally from a set standard: precision components.
- Of or characterized by accurate action: precision bombing.
There are 9 letters in PRECISION: C E I I N O P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRECISION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRECISION, to go: PRECISION?
Rearrange the letters in PRECISION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PRECISION
8 letters out of PRECISION
7 letters out of PRECISION
6 letters out of PRECISION
5 letters out of PRECISION
4 letters out of PRECISION
3 letters out of PRECISION
2 letters out of PRECISION
Contextual use of PRECISION
What's nearby PRECISION
Lookup in Wiki for PRECISION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRECISION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRECISION"