Is PRECIPITATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRECIPITATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a precipitated solid substance in suspension or after settling or filtering
- verb - bring about abruptly
- verb - separate as a fine suspension of solid particles
- verb - fall from clouds
- verb - fall vertically, sharply, or headlong
- verb - hurl or throw violently
- adj - done with very great haste and without due deliberation
- To throw from or as if from a great height; hurl downward: “The finest bridge in all Peru broke and precipitated five travelers into the gulf below” (Thornton Wilder).
- To cause to happen, especially suddenly or prematurely.
- To cause (water vapor) to condense and fall from the air as rain, snow, sleet, or hail.
- To cause (a solid substance) to be separated from a solution.
- To be separated from a solution as a solid.
- To fall or be thrown headlong: An already ailing economy precipitated into ruin despite foreign intervention.
- Moving rapidly and heedlessly; speeding headlong.
- Acting with or marked by excessive haste and lack of due deliberation.
- Occurring suddenly or unexpectedly.
- A solid or solid phase separated from a solution.
- The adjective precipitate and the adverb precipitately were once applied to physical steepness but are now used primarily of rash, headlong actions: They made a precipitate decision.
There are 11 letters in PRECIPITATE: A C E E I I P P R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRECIPITATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRECIPITATE, to go: PRECIPITATE?
Rearrange the letters in PRECIPITATE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of PRECIPITATE
9 letters out of PRECIPITATE
8 letters out of PRECIPITATE
7 letters out of PRECIPITATE
6 letters out of PRECIPITATE
5 letters out of PRECIPITATE
4 letters out of PRECIPITATE
3 letters out of PRECIPITATE
2 letters out of PRECIPITATE
Contextual use of PRECIPITATE
What's nearby PRECIPITATE
Lookup in Wiki for PRECIPITATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRECIPITATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRECIPITATE"