Is PRECIOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRECIOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by feeling or showing fond affection for
- adj - of high worth or cost
- adj - held in great esteem for admirable qualities especially of an intrinsic nature
- adj - obviously contrived to charm
- adv - extremely
- Of high cost or worth; valuable.
- Highly esteemed; cherished.
- Dear; beloved.
- Affectedly dainty or overrefined: precious mannerisms.
- Thoroughgoing; unmitigated: a precious mess.
- noun - a much-loved person
There are 8 letters in PRECIOUS: C E I O P R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRECIOUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRECIOUS, to go: PRECIOUS?
Rearrange the letters in PRECIOUS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PRECIOUS
7 letters out of PRECIOUS
6 letters out of PRECIOUS
5 letters out of PRECIOUS
4 letters out of PRECIOUS
3 letters out of PRECIOUS
2 letters out of PRECIOUS
Contextual use of PRECIOUS
What's nearby PRECIOUS
Lookup in Wiki for PRECIOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRECIOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRECIOUS"