Is PRECINCT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRECINCT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a district of a city or town marked out for administrative purposes
- A subdivision or district of a city or town under the jurisdiction of or patrolled by a specific unit of its police force.
- The police station situated in and having jurisdiction over such a district.
- An election district of a city or town.
- Often precincts.
- A place or an enclosure marked off by definite limits, such as walls: the mysterious precincts of the old monastery.
- A boundary: Hunting is not allowed within the precincts of the estate.
- noun - a subdivision of a city or town
There are 8 letters in PRECINCT: C C E I N P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRECINCT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRECINCT, to go: PRECINCT?
Rearrange the letters in PRECINCT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PRECINCT
7 letters out of PRECINCT
6 letters out of PRECINCT
5 letters out of PRECINCT
4 letters out of PRECINCT
3 letters out of PRECINCT
2 letters out of PRECINCT
Contextual use of PRECINCT
What's nearby PRECINCT
Lookup in Wiki for PRECINCT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRECINCT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRECINCT"