Is PRECESSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRECESSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the motion of a spinning body (as a top) in which it wobbles so that the axis of rotation sweeps out a cone
- noun - the act of preceding in time or order or rank (as in a ceremony)
- The act or state of preceding; precedence.
- The motion of the axis of a spinning body, such as the wobble of a spinning top, when there is an external force acting on the axis.
- Precession of the equinoxes.
- A slow gyration of Earth’s axis around the pole of the ecliptic, caused mainly by the gravitational pull of the sun, moon, and other planets on Earth’s equatorial bulge.
There are 10 letters in PRECESSION: C E E I N O P R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRECESSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRECESSION, to go: PRECESSION?
Rearrange the letters in PRECESSION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PRECESSION
9 letters out of PRECESSION
8 letters out of PRECESSION
7 letters out of PRECESSION
6 letters out of PRECESSION
5 letters out of PRECESSION
4 letters out of PRECESSION
3 letters out of PRECESSION
2 letters out of PRECESSION
Contextual use of PRECESSION
What's nearby PRECESSION
Lookup in Wiki for PRECESSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRECESSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRECESSION"