Is PREAMBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PREAMBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a preliminary introduction to a statute or constitution (usually explaining its purpose)
- verb - make a preliminary introduction, usually to a formal document
- A preliminary statement, especially the introduction to a formal document that serves to explain its purpose.
- An introductory occurrence or fact; a preliminary.
- noun - an introductory statement
There are 8 letters in PREAMBLE: A B E E L M P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PREAMBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PREAMBLE, to go: PREAMBLE?
Rearrange the letters in PREAMBLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PREAMBLE
7 letters out of PREAMBLE
6 letters out of PREAMBLE
5 letters out of PREAMBLE
4 letters out of PREAMBLE
3 letters out of PREAMBLE
2 letters out of PREAMBLE
Contextual use of PREAMBLE
What's nearby PREAMBLE
Lookup in Wiki for PREAMBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PREAMBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PREAMBLE"