Is PRACTICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRACTICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a customary way of operation or behavior
- noun - systematic training by multiple repetitions
- noun - translating an idea into action
- noun - the exercise of a profession
- noun - knowledge of how something is usually done
- verb - carry out or practice
- verb - learn by repetition
- verb - engage in a rehearsal (of)
- verb - avail oneself to
- verb - engage in or perform
- To do or perform habitually or customarily; make a habit of: She practiced restraint in her friendships.
- To do or perform (something) repeatedly in order to acquire or polish a skill: practice a dance step.
- To give lessons or repeated instructions to; drill: practiced the students in handwriting.
- To work at, especially as a profession: practice law.
- To carry out in action; observe: She practices her religion piously.
- To plot (something evil).
- To do or perform something habitually or repeatedly.
- To do something repeatedly in order to acquire or polish a skill.
- To work at a profession.
- To intrigue or plot.
- A habitual or customary action or way of doing something: makes a practice of being punctual.
- Repeated performance of an activity in order to learn or perfect a skill: Practice will make you a good musician.
- The skill so learned or perfected.
- The condition of being skilled through repeated exercise: out of practice.
- The act or process of doing something; performance or action: a theory that is difficult to put into practice.
- Exercise of an occupation or a profession: the practice of law.
- The business of a professional person: an obstetrician with her own practice.
- A habitual or customary action or act.
- The methods of procedure used in a court of law.
- The act of tricking or scheming, especially with malicious intent.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to do or cause to do again and again in order to acquire proficiency”: practice the shot put; drill pupils in the multiplication tables; exercising one’s wits; an actor rehearsing a role.
- verb - to perform often so as to acquire skill
There are 8 letters in PRACTICE: A C C E I P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRACTICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRACTICE, to go: PRACTICE?
Rearrange the letters in PRACTICE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PRACTICE
7 letters out of PRACTICE
6 letters out of PRACTICE
5 letters out of PRACTICE
4 letters out of PRACTICE
3 letters out of PRACTICE
2 letters out of PRACTICE
Contextual use of PRACTICE
What's nearby PRACTICE
Lookup in Wiki for PRACTICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRACTICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRACTICE"