Is POWERFUL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POWERFUL in various dictionaries:
- adj - having great power or force or potency or effect
- adj - strong enough to knock down or overwhelm
- adj - having great influence
- adj - (of a person) possessing physical strength and weight
- adj - displaying superhuman strength or power
- adv - (Southern regional intensive) very
- Having or capable of exerting power.
- Effective or potent: a powerful drug.
- Fast, versatile, or able to handle large tasks.
- Great: The storm did a powerful lot of harm.
- adj - possessing great force
There are 8 letters in POWERFUL: E F L O P R U W
To search all scrabble anagrams of POWERFUL, to go: POWERFUL?
Rearrange the letters in POWERFUL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of POWERFUL
6 letters out of POWERFUL
5 letters out of POWERFUL
4 letters out of POWERFUL
3 letters out of POWERFUL
2 letters out of POWERFUL
Contextual use of POWERFUL
What's nearby POWERFUL
Lookup in Wiki for POWERFUL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POWERFUL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POWERFUL"