Is POUNDAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POUNDAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a charge based on weight measured in pounds
- noun - a fee charged for the recovery of impounded animals
- noun - weight expressed in pounds
- noun - placing private property in the custody of an officer of the law
- A tax or commission based on value per pound sterling.
- A rate or charge based on weight in pounds.
- Weight measured in pounds.
- Confinement of animals in a pound.
- A fee charged for the redemption of impounded animals or other property.
- verb - to seize and retain in legal custody
There are 8 letters in POUNDAGE: A D E G N O P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POUNDAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of POUNDAGE, to go: POUNDAGE?
Rearrange the letters in POUNDAGE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of POUNDAGE
7 letters out of POUNDAGE
6 letters out of POUNDAGE
5 letters out of POUNDAGE
4 letters out of POUNDAGE
3 letters out of POUNDAGE
2 letters out of POUNDAGE
Contextual use of POUNDAGE
What's nearby POUNDAGE
Lookup in Wiki for POUNDAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POUNDAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POUNDAGE"