Is POUNCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POUNCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of pouncing
- verb - move down on as if in an attack
- To spring or swoop with intent to seize someone or something: a cat that pounced on a mouse; watched the falcon pounce on the baby rabbit.
- To attack suddenly: irregular troops who pounced on the convoy at a narrow pass; a colleague who pounced on me because of a mistake in my report.
- To seize with or as if with talons.
- The act or an instance of pouncing.
- The talon or claw of a bird of prey.
- A fine powder formerly used to smooth and finish writing paper and soak up ink.
- A fine powder, such as pulverized charcoal, dusted over a stencil to transfer a design to an underlying surface.
- To sprinkle, smooth, or treat with pounce.
- To transfer (a stenciled design) with pounce.
- verb - to make a sudden assault or approach
There are 6 letters in POUNCE: C E N O P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POUNCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of POUNCE, to go: POUNCE?
Rearrange the letters in POUNCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POUNCE
What's nearby POUNCE
Lookup in Wiki for POUNCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POUNCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POUNCE"