Is POTHOOK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POTHOOK in various dictionaries:
- noun - an S-shaped hook to suspend a pot over a fire
- A bent or hooked piece of iron for hanging a pot or kettle over a fire.
- A curved iron rod with a hooked end used for lifting hot pots, irons, or stove lids.
- A curved, S-shaped mark made in writing.
- Often pothooks.
- Illegible handwriting or aimless scribbling.
- Stenographic writing.
- noun - a hook for lifting or hanging pots
There are 7 letters in POTHOOK: H K O O O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POTHOOK
To search all scrabble anagrams of POTHOOK, to go: POTHOOK?
Rearrange the letters in POTHOOK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POTHOOK
What's nearby POTHOOK
Lookup in Wiki for POTHOOK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POTHOOK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POTHOOK"