Is POTENCY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POTENCY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the power or right to give orders or make decisions
- noun - capacity to produce strong physiological or chemical effects
- noun - the inherent capacity for coming into being
- noun - the state of being potent
- The quality or condition of being potent.
- Inherent capacity for growth and development; potentiality.
- noun - the quality of being potent
There are 7 letters in POTENCY: C E N O P T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of POTENCY, to go: POTENCY?
Rearrange the letters in POTENCY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of POTENCY
6 letters out of POTENCY
5 letters out of POTENCY
4 letters out of POTENCY
3 letters out of POTENCY
2 letters out of POTENCY
Contextual use of POTENCY
What's nearby POTENCY
Lookup in Wiki for POTENCY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POTENCY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POTENCY"