Is POSSIBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POSSIBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that can be done
- noun - an applicant who might be suitable
- adj - capable of happening or existing
- adj - existing in possibility
- Capable of happening, existing, or being true without contradicting proven facts, laws, or circumstances.
- Capable of occurring or being done without offense to character, nature, or custom.
- Capable of favorable development; potential: a possible site for the new capital.
- These adjectives signify capable of occurring or of being done.
- adv - capable of happening or proving true [adj -BLER, -BLEST] : POSSIBLY
There are 8 letters in POSSIBLE: B E I L O P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POSSIBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of POSSIBLE, to go: POSSIBLE?
Rearrange the letters in POSSIBLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of POSSIBLE
6 letters out of POSSIBLE
5 letters out of POSSIBLE
4 letters out of POSSIBLE
3 letters out of POSSIBLE
2 letters out of POSSIBLE
Contextual use of POSSIBLE
What's nearby POSSIBLE
Lookup in Wiki for POSSIBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POSSIBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POSSIBLE"