Is POSITIVISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POSITIVISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the form of empiricism that bases all knowledge on perceptual experience (not on intuition or revelation)
- noun - a quality or state characterized by certainty or acceptance or affirmation and dogmatic assertiveness
- A doctrine contending that sense perceptions are the only admissible basis of human knowledge and precise thought.
- The application of this doctrine in logic, epistemology, and ethics.
- The system of Auguste Comte designed to supersede theology and metaphysics and depending on a hierarchy of the sciences, beginning with mathematics and culminating in sociology.
- Any of several doctrines or viewpoints, often similar to Comte’s, that stress attention to actual practice over consideration of what is ideal: “Positivism became the ‘scientific’ base for authoritarian politics, especially in Mexico and Brazil” (Raymond Carr).
- The state or quality of being positive.
There are 10 letters in POSITIVISM: I I I M O P S S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POSITIVISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of POSITIVISM, to go: POSITIVISM?
Rearrange the letters in POSITIVISM and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of POSITIVISM
7 letters out of POSITIVISM
6 letters out of POSITIVISM
5 letters out of POSITIVISM
4 letters out of POSITIVISM
3 letters out of POSITIVISM
2 letters out of POSITIVISM
Contextual use of POSITIVISM
What's nearby POSITIVISM
Lookup in Wiki for POSITIVISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POSITIVISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POSITIVISM"