Is POPPED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POPPED in various dictionaries:
- verb - bulge outward
- verb - hit a pop-fly
- verb - make a sharp explosive noise
- verb - fire a weapon with a loud explosive noise
- verb - cause to make a sharp explosive sound
- verb - appear suddenly or unexpectedly
- verb - put or thrust suddenly and forcefully
- verb - release suddenly
- verb - hit or strike
- verb - drink down entirely
- verb - take drugs, especially orally
- verb - cause to burst with a loud, explosive sound
- verb - burst open with a sharp, explosive sound
- verb - to make a sharp, explosive sound
There are 6 letters in POPPED: D E O P P P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POPPED
To search all scrabble anagrams of POPPED, to go: POPPED?
Rearrange the letters in POPPED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POPPED
What's nearby POPPED
Lookup in Wiki for POPPED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POPPED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POPPED"