Is POMMEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POMMEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a handgrip that a gymnast uses when performing exercises on a pommel horse
- noun - handgrip formed by the raised front part of a saddle
- noun - an ornament in the shape of a ball on the hilt of a sword or dagger
- verb - strike, usually with the fist
- The upper front part of a saddle; a saddlebow.
- A knob on the hilt of a sword or similar weapon.
- verb - to strike with the fists
There are 6 letters in POMMEL: E L M M O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POMMEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of POMMEL, to go: POMMEL?
Rearrange the letters in POMMEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POMMEL
What's nearby POMMEL
Lookup in Wiki for POMMEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POMMEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POMMEL"