Is POLLARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POLLARD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tree with limbs cut back to promote a more bushy growth of foliage
- noun - a usually horned animal that has either shed its horns or had them removed
- verb - convert into a pollard
- A tree whose top branches have been cut back to the trunk so that it may produce a dense growth of new shoots.
- An animal, such as an ox, a goat, or a sheep, that no longer has its horns.
- verb - to cut the top branches of a tree back to the trunk
There are 7 letters in POLLARD: A D L L O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POLLARD
To search all scrabble anagrams of POLLARD, to go: POLLARD?
Rearrange the letters in POLLARD and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of POLLARD
6 letters out of POLLARD
5 letters out of POLLARD
4 letters out of POLLARD
3 letters out of POLLARD
2 letters out of POLLARD
Contextual use of POLLARD
What's nearby POLLARD
Lookup in Wiki for POLLARD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POLLARD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POLLARD"