Is POLISHED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POLISHED in various dictionaries:
- verb - make (a surface) shine
- verb - improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- verb - bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
- adj - perfected or made shiny and smooth
- adj - showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience
- adj - (of grains especially rice) having the husk or outer layers removed
- adj - (of lumber or stone) to trim and smooth
- Made shiny and smooth by or as if by rubbing or chemical action.
- Naturally shiny and smooth.
- Having the husk or outer layers removed.
- Refined; cultured: a polished manner.
- Having no imperfections or errors; flawless: a polished oration.
- verb - to make smooth and lustrous by rubbing
There are 8 letters in POLISHED: D E H I L O P S
To search all scrabble anagrams of POLISHED, to go: POLISHED?
Rearrange the letters in POLISHED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of POLISHED
7 letters out of POLISHED
6 letters out of POLISHED
5 letters out of POLISHED
4 letters out of POLISHED
3 letters out of POLISHED
2 letters out of POLISHED
Contextual use of POLISHED
What's nearby POLISHED
Lookup in Wiki for POLISHED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POLISHED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POLISHED"