Is POLARIZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POLARIZE in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause to vibrate in a definite pattern
- verb - cause to concentrate about two conflicting or contrasting positions
- verb - become polarized in a conflict or contrasting situation
- To induce polarization in; impart polarity to.
- To cause to concentrate about two conflicting or contrasting positions.
- To acquire polarity.
- To cause polarization of light.
- verb - to give polarity to
There are 8 letters in POLARIZE: A E I L O P R Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POLARIZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of POLARIZE, to go: POLARIZE?
Rearrange the letters in POLARIZE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of POLARIZE
7 letters out of POLARIZE
6 letters out of POLARIZE
5 letters out of POLARIZE
4 letters out of POLARIZE
3 letters out of POLARIZE
2 letters out of POLARIZE
Contextual use of POLARIZE
What's nearby POLARIZE
Lookup in Wiki for POLARIZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POLARIZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POLARIZE"