Is POKY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POKY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
- adj - wasting time
- adj - small and remote and insignificant
- Dawdling; slow: a lazy, poky person.
- Frumpish; shabby: always wearing those poky old clothes.
- Small and cramped: a poky apartment.
- adj - moving with little speed
- verb - to lessen the speed of
- noun - a jail
There are 4 letters in POKY: K O P Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POKY
To search all scrabble anagrams of POKY, to go: POKY?
Rearrange the letters in POKY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POKY
What's nearby POKY
Lookup in Wiki for POKY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POKY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POKY"