Is POCKET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POCKET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small pouch inside a garment for carrying small articles
- noun - an enclosed space
- noun - a supply of money
- noun - (bowling) the space between the headpin and the pins behind it on the right or left
- noun - a hollow concave shape made by removing something
- noun - a local region of low pressure or descending air that causes a plane to lose height suddenly
- noun - a small isolated group of people
- noun - (anatomy) saclike structure in any of various animals (as a marsupial or gopher or pelican)
- noun - an opening at the corner or on the side of a billiard table into which billiard balls are struck
- verb - put in one's pocket
- verb - take unlawfully
- A small baglike attachment forming part of a garment and used to carry small articles, as a flat pouch sewn inside a pair of pants or a piece of material sewn on its sides and bottom to the outside of a shirt.
- A small sack or bag.
- A receptacle, a cavity, or an opening.
- Financial means; money supply: The cost of the trip must come out of your own pocket.
- A small cavity in the earth, especially one containing ore.
- A small body or accumulation of ore.
- A pouch in an animal body, such as the cheek pouch of a rodent or the abdominal pouch of a marsupial.
- One of the pouchlike receptacles at the corners and sides of a billiard or pool table.
- A small, isolated, or protected area or group.
- An air pocket.
- A bin for storing ore, grain, or other materials.
- Suitable for or capable of being carried in one’s pocket: a pocket handkerchief; a pocket edition of a dictionary.
- Small; miniature: a pocket backyard; a pocket museum.
- To place in or as if in a pocket.
- To take possession of for oneself, especially dishonestly: pocketed the receipts from the charity dance.
- To accept or tolerate (an insult, for example).
- To conceal or suppress: I pocketed my pride and asked for a raise.
- To prevent (a bill) from becoming law by failing to sign until the adjournment of the legislature.
- To hem in (a competitor) in a race.
- To hit (a ball) into a pocket of a pool or billiard table.
- Having funds.
- Having gained or retained funds of a specified amount: was a hundred dollars in pocket after a day at the races.
- verb - to place in a pouch sewed into a garment
There are 6 letters in POCKET: C E K O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POCKET
To search all scrabble anagrams of POCKET, to go: POCKET?
Rearrange the letters in POCKET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POCKET
What's nearby POCKET
Lookup in Wiki for POCKET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POCKET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POCKET"