Is PLURALITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLURALITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being plural
- noun - a large indefinite number
- noun - (in an election with more than 2 options) the number of votes for the candidate or party receiving the greatest number (but less that half of the votes)
- The state or fact of being plural.
- A large number or amount; a multitude.
- The offices or benefices held by a pluralist.
- In a contest of more than two choices, the number of votes cast for the winning choice if this number is not more than one half of the total votes cast.
- The number by which the vote of the winning choice in such a contest exceeds that of the closest opponent.
- The larger or greater part.
There are 9 letters in PLURALITY: A I L L P R T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLURALITY, to go: PLURALITY?
Rearrange the letters in PLURALITY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PLURALITY
8 letters out of PLURALITY
7 letters out of PLURALITY
6 letters out of PLURALITY
5 letters out of PLURALITY
4 letters out of PLURALITY
3 letters out of PLURALITY
2 letters out of PLURALITY
Contextual use of PLURALITY
What's nearby PLURALITY
Lookup in Wiki for PLURALITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLURALITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLURALITY"