Is PLUNK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLUNK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hollow twanging sound
- noun - (baseball) hitting a baseball so that it drops suddenly
- verb - make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- verb - set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- verb - drop steeply
- verb - pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- adv - with a short hollow thud
- To throw or place heavily or abruptly: plunked the money down on the counter.
- To strum or pluck (a stringed instrument).
- To drop or fall abruptly or heavily; plump: plunked into the armchair with a sigh of relief.
- To emit a hollow, twanging sound.
- A heavy blow or stroke.
- A short, hollow, twanging sound.
- With a short, hollow thud.
- Exactly; precisely: The dart landed plunk in the center of the target.
- verb - to fall or drop heavily
There are 5 letters in PLUNK: K L N P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUNK
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLUNK, to go: PLUNK?
Rearrange the letters in PLUNK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLUNK
What's nearby PLUNK
Lookup in Wiki for PLUNK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLUNK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLUNK"