Is PLOWED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLOWED in various dictionaries:
- verb - to break and turn over earth especially with a plow
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - move in a way resembling that of a plow cutting into or going through the soil
- adj - (of farmland) broken and turned over with a plow
- adj - to turn up land with a plow (a farm implement) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PLOWABLE
There are 6 letters in PLOWED: D E L O P W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLOWED
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLOWED, to go: PLOWED?
Rearrange the letters in PLOWED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLOWED
What's nearby PLOWED
Lookup in Wiki for PLOWED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLOWED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLOWED"