Is PLENTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLENTY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a full supply
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- adv - as much as necessary
- A full or completely adequate amount or supply: plenty of time.
- A large quantity or amount; an abundance: “Awards and honors came to her in plenty” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- Plentiful; abundant: “Ships were then not so plenty in those waters as now” (Herman Melville).
- noun - a sufficient or abundant amount
There are 6 letters in PLENTY: E L N P T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLENTY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLENTY, to go: PLENTY?
Rearrange the letters in PLENTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLENTY
What's nearby PLENTY
Lookup in Wiki for PLENTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLENTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLENTY"