Is PLEIADES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLEIADES in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) 7 daughters of Atlas and half-sisters of the Hyades
- noun - a star cluster in the constellation Taurus
- The seven daughters of Atlas (Maia, Electra, Celaeno, Taygeta, Merope, Alcyone, and Sterope), who were metamorphosed into stars.
- An open star cluster in the constellation Taurus, consisting of several hundred stars, of which six are visible to the naked eye.
- noun - a group of seven illustrious persons
There are 8 letters in PLEIADES: A D E E I L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEIADES
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLEIADES, to go: PLEIADES?
Rearrange the letters in PLEIADES and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PLEIADES
7 letters out of PLEIADES
6 letters out of PLEIADES
5 letters out of PLEIADES
4 letters out of PLEIADES
3 letters out of PLEIADES
2 letters out of PLEIADES
Contextual use of PLEIADES
What's nearby PLEIADES
Lookup in Wiki for PLEIADES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLEIADES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLEIADES"