Is PLASMA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLASMA in various dictionaries:
- noun - the colorless watery fluid of the blood and lymph that contains no cells, but in which the blood cells (erythrocytes, leukocytes, and thrombocytes) are suspended
- noun - a green slightly translucent variety of chalcedony used as a gemstone
- noun - (physical chemistry) a fourth state of matter distinct from solid or liquid or gas and present in stars and fusion reactors
- The clear, yellowish fluid portion of blood, lymph, or intramuscular fluid in which cells are suspended.
- Blood plasma.
- Cell-free, sterilized blood plasma, used in transfusions.
- Protoplasm or cytoplasm.
- The fluid portion of milk from which the curd has been separated by coagulation; whey.
- An electrically neutral, highly ionized gas composed of ions, electrons, and neutral particles.
- adj - the liquid part of blood [n -S] : PLASMIC
There are 6 letters in PLASMA: A A L M P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLASMA
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLASMA, to go: PLASMA?
Rearrange the letters in PLASMA and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PLASMA
5 letters out of PLASMA
4 letters out of PLASMA
3 letters out of PLASMA
2 letters out of PLASMA
Contextual use of PLASMA
What's nearby PLASMA
Lookup in Wiki for PLASMA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLASMA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLASMA"