Is PLAQUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLAQUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (pathology) a small abnormal patch on or inside the body
- noun - a memorial made of brass
- A flat plate, slab, or disk that is ornamented or engraved for mounting, as on a wall for decoration or on a monument for information.
- A small pin or brooch worn as an ornament or a badge of membership.
- A small disk-shaped formation or growth; a patch.
- A deposit of fatty material on the inner lining of an arterial wall, characteristic of atherosclerosis.
- A scaly patch formed on the skin by psoriasis.
- A film of mucus and bacteria on a tooth surface.
- A clear, often round patch of lysed cells in an otherwise opaque layer of a bacteria or cell culture.
- noun - an ornamental plate or disk
There are 6 letters in PLAQUE: A E L P Q U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLAQUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLAQUE, to go: PLAQUE?
Rearrange the letters in PLAQUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLAQUE
What's nearby PLAQUE
Lookup in Wiki for PLAQUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLAQUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLAQUE"