Is PLACEHOLDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLACEHOLDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person authorized to act for another
- noun - a symbol in a logical or mathematical expression that can be replaced by the name of any member of specified set
- One who acts as a deputy or a proxy.
- One who holds an appointed office in a government.
- In a mathematical or logical expression, a symbol that may be replaced by the name of any element of a set.
- In the decimal form of a number, a digit that is not significant.
There are 11 letters in PLACEHOLDER: A C D E E H L L O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLACEHOLDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLACEHOLDER, to go: PLACEHOLDER?
Rearrange the letters in PLACEHOLDER and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of PLACEHOLDER
9 letters out of PLACEHOLDER
8 letters out of PLACEHOLDER
7 letters out of PLACEHOLDER
6 letters out of PLACEHOLDER
5 letters out of PLACEHOLDER
4 letters out of PLACEHOLDER
3 letters out of PLACEHOLDER
2 letters out of PLACEHOLDER
Contextual use of PLACEHOLDER
What's nearby PLACEHOLDER
Lookup in Wiki for PLACEHOLDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLACEHOLDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLACEHOLDER"