Is PITCHERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PITCHERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) the person who does the pitching
- noun - an open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring
- noun - the quantity contained in a pitcher
- noun - (botany) a leaf that that is modified in such a way as to resemble a pitcher or ewer
- noun - the position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit
- noun - a container for holding and pouring liquids
There are 8 letters in PITCHERS: C E H I P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PITCHERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PITCHERS, to go: PITCHERS?
Rearrange the letters in PITCHERS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PITCHERS
7 letters out of PITCHERS
6 letters out of PITCHERS
5 letters out of PITCHERS
4 letters out of PITCHERS
3 letters out of PITCHERS
2 letters out of PITCHERS
Contextual use of PITCHERS
What's nearby PITCHERS
Lookup in Wiki for PITCHERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PITCHERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PITCHERS"