Is PIQUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIQUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - tightly woven fabric with raised cords
- noun - a sudden outburst of anger
- verb - cause to feel resentment or indignation
- To cause to feel resentment or indignation.
- To provoke; arouse: The portrait piqued her curiosity.
- To pride (oneself): He piqued himself on his stylish attire.
- verb - to arouse anger or resentment in
There are 5 letters in PIQUE: E I P Q U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIQUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIQUE, to go: PIQUE?
Rearrange the letters in PIQUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PIQUE
What's nearby PIQUE
Lookup in Wiki for PIQUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIQUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIQUE"