Is PINPOINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PINPOINT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a very brief moment
- noun - a very small spot
- noun - the sharp point of a pin
- verb - locate exactly
- Something extremely small or trifling.
- A very small or sharp point: a pinpoint of light.
- A point on a map marking a precise location or target.
- To locate or identify with precision.
- To take precise aim at: pinpoint a target.
- To direct attention to: We pinpointed the flaws in his argument.
- Meticulously precise: measured the line with pinpoint accuracy.
- Extremely small; minuscule: pinpoint creatures.
- verb - to locate precisely
There are 8 letters in PINPOINT: I I N N O P P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PINPOINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PINPOINT, to go: PINPOINT?
Rearrange the letters in PINPOINT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PINPOINT
What's nearby PINPOINT
Lookup in Wiki for PINPOINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PINPOINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PINPOINT"