Is PINION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PINION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a gear with a small number of teeth designed to mesh with a larger wheel or rack
- noun - any of the larger wing or tail feathers of a bird
- noun - wing of a bird
- verb - bind the arms of
- verb - cut the wings off (of birds)
- The wing of a bird.
- The outer rear edge of the wing of a bird, containing the primary feathers.
- A primary feather of a bird.
- To remove or bind the wing feathers of (a bird) to prevent flight.
- To cut or bind (the wings of a bird).
- To restrain or immobilize (a person) by binding the arms.
- To bind (a person’s arms).
- To bind fast or hold down; shackle.
- A small cogwheel that engages or is engaged by a larger cogwheel or a rack.
- verb - to remove or bind the wing feathers of to prevent flight
There are 6 letters in PINION: I I N N O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PINION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PINION, to go: PINION?
Rearrange the letters in PINION and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PINION
What's nearby PINION
Lookup in Wiki for PINION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PINION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PINION"