Is PILLOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PILLOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cushion to support the head of a sleeping person
- verb - rest on or as if on a pillow
- A cloth case, stuffed with something soft, such as down, feathers, or foam rubber, used to cushion the head, especially during sleep.
- A decorative cushion.
- The pad on which bobbin lace is made.
- To rest (one’s head) on or as if on a pillow.
- To serve as a pillow for: Grass pillowed my head.
- To rest on or as if on a pillow.
- To assume the shape of a pillow.
- verb - to rest on a pillow (a cushion for the head)
There are 6 letters in PILLOW: I L L O P W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PILLOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of PILLOW, to go: PILLOW?
Rearrange the letters in PILLOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PILLOW
What's nearby PILLOW
Lookup in Wiki for PILLOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PILLOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PILLOW"