Is PILLORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PILLORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden instrument of punishment on a post with holes for the wrists and neck
- verb - expose to ridicule or public scorn
- verb - punish by putting in a pillory
- verb - criticize harshly or violently
- To expose to ridicule and abuse.
- To put in a pillory as punishment.
- verb - to expose to public ridicule or abuse
There are 7 letters in PILLORY: I L L O P R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PILLORY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PILLORY, to go: PILLORY?
Rearrange the letters in PILLORY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PILLORY
What's nearby PILLORY
Lookup in Wiki for PILLORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PILLORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PILLORY"