Is PILLAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PILLAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fundamental principle or practice
- noun - anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower
- noun - a prominent supporter
- noun - a vertical cylindrical structure standing alone and not supporting anything (such as a monument)
- noun - (architecture) a tall vertical cylindrical structure standing upright and used to support a structure
- A slender, freestanding, vertical support; a column.
- Such a structure or one similar to it used for decoration.
- One who occupies a central or responsible position: a pillar of the state.
- verb - to provide with vertical building supports
There are 6 letters in PILLAR: A I L L P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PILLAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of PILLAR, to go: PILLAR?
Rearrange the letters in PILLAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PILLAR
What's nearby PILLAR
Lookup in Wiki for PILLAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PILLAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PILLAR"