Is PIGEONHOLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIGEONHOLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a specific (often simplistic) category
- noun - a small compartment
- verb - place into a small compartment
- verb - treat or classify according to a mental stereotype
- A small compartment or recess, as in a desk, for holding papers; a cubbyhole.
- A specific, often oversimplified category.
- The small hole or holes in a pigeon loft for nesting.
- To place or file in a small compartment or recess.
- To classify mentally; categorize.
- To put aside and ignore; shelve.
There are 10 letters in PIGEONHOLE: E E G H I L N O O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIGEONHOLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIGEONHOLE, to go: PIGEONHOLE?
Rearrange the letters in PIGEONHOLE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PIGEONHOLE
9 letters out of PIGEONHOLE
8 letters out of PIGEONHOLE
7 letters out of PIGEONHOLE
6 letters out of PIGEONHOLE
5 letters out of PIGEONHOLE
4 letters out of PIGEONHOLE
3 letters out of PIGEONHOLE
2 letters out of PIGEONHOLE
Contextual use of PIGEONHOLE
What's nearby PIGEONHOLE
Lookup in Wiki for PIGEONHOLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIGEONHOLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIGEONHOLE"