Is PICTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PICTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
- noun - graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface
- noun - a clear and telling mental image
- noun - a situation treated as an observable object
- noun - illustrations used to decorate or explain a text
- noun - a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
- noun - the visible part of a television transmission
- noun - a graphic or vivid verbal description
- noun - a typical example of some state or quality
- noun - a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide
- verb - imagine
- verb - show in, or as in, a picture
- A visual representation or image painted, drawn, photographed, or otherwise rendered on a flat surface.
- A visible image, especially one on a flat surface: the picture reflected in the lake.
- A vivid or realistic verbal description: a Shakespearean picture of guilt.
- A vivid mental image.
- A person or an object bearing a marked resemblance to another: She’s the picture of her mother.
- A person, an object, or a scene that typifies or embodies an emotion, a state of mind, or a mood: Your face was the very picture of horror.
- The chief circumstances of an event or time; a situation.
- A movie.
- A tableau vivant.
- To make a visible representation of.
- To form a mental image of; visualize.
- verb - to make a visual representation of
There are 7 letters in PICTURE: C E I P R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PICTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PICTURE, to go: PICTURE?
Rearrange the letters in PICTURE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PICTURE
6 letters out of PICTURE
5 letters out of PICTURE
4 letters out of PICTURE
3 letters out of PICTURE
2 letters out of PICTURE
Contextual use of PICTURE
What's nearby PICTURE
Lookup in Wiki for PICTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PICTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PICTURE"