Is PICKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PICKING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity of a crop that is harvested
- noun - the act of picking (crops or fruit or hops etc.)
- verb - select carefully from a group
- verb - look for and gather
- verb - harass with constant criticism
- verb - provoke
- verb - remove in small bits
- verb - remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- verb - pilfer or rob
- verb - pay for something
- verb - pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- verb - attack with or as if with a pickaxe of ice or rocky ground, for example
- verb - hit lightly with a picking motion
- verb - eat intermittently
- The act of one that picks.
- Often pickings.
- A share of spoils.
- verb - to take by preference
There are 7 letters in PICKING: C G I I K N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PICKING
To search all scrabble anagrams of PICKING, to go: PICKING?
Rearrange the letters in PICKING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PICKING
What's nearby PICKING
Lookup in Wiki for PICKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PICKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PICKING"