Is PICKED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PICKED in various dictionaries:
- verb - select carefully from a group
- verb - look for and gather
- verb - harass with constant criticism
- verb - provoke
- verb - remove in small bits
- verb - remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- verb - pilfer or rob
- verb - pay for something
- verb - pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- verb - attack with or as if with a pickaxe of ice or rocky ground, for example
- verb - hit lightly with a picking motion
- verb - eat intermittently
- Chosen by careful selection: a racing yacht sailed by a picked crew.
- Gathered, harvested, or plucked: baskets of picked cotton; a picked turkey.
- Pointed: a picked cap.
- verb - to take by preference
There are 6 letters in PICKED: C D E I K P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PICKED
To search all scrabble anagrams of PICKED, to go: PICKED?
Rearrange the letters in PICKED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PICKED
What's nearby PICKED
Lookup in Wiki for PICKED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PICKED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PICKED"