Is PHYLUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PHYLUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - (linguistics) a large group of languages that are historically related
- noun - (biology) the major taxonomic group of animals and plants
- A primary division of a kingdom, as of the animal kingdom, ranking next above a class in size.
- A large division of possibly genetically related families of languages or linguistic stocks.
- noun - a taxonomic division
There are 6 letters in PHYLUM: H L M P U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PHYLUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of PHYLUM, to go: PHYLUM?
Rearrange the letters in PHYLUM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PHYLUM
What's nearby PHYLUM
Lookup in Wiki for PHYLUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PHYLUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PHYLUM"