Is PHOTOGRAPHIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PHOTOGRAPHIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - relating to photography or obtained by using photography
- adj - representing people or nature with the exactness and fidelity of a photograph
- Of, relating to, or consisting of photography or a photograph.
- Used in photography: a photographic lens.
- Resembling a photograph, especially representing or simulating something with great accuracy and fidelity of detail.
- Capable of forming accurate and lasting impressions: a photographic memory.
There are 12 letters in PHOTOGRAPHIC: A C G H H I O O P P R T
To search all scrabble anagrams of PHOTOGRAPHIC, to go: PHOTOGRAPHIC?
Rearrange the letters in PHOTOGRAPHIC and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of PHOTOGRAPHIC
11 letters out of PHOTOGRAPHIC
10 letters out of PHOTOGRAPHIC
9 letters out of PHOTOGRAPHIC
8 letters out of PHOTOGRAPHIC
7 letters out of PHOTOGRAPHIC
6 letters out of PHOTOGRAPHIC
5 letters out of PHOTOGRAPHIC
4 letters out of PHOTOGRAPHIC
3 letters out of PHOTOGRAPHIC
2 letters out of PHOTOGRAPHIC
Contextual use of PHOTOGRAPHIC
What's nearby PHOTOGRAPHIC
Lookup in Wiki for PHOTOGRAPHIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PHOTOGRAPHIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PHOTOGRAPHIC"