Is PHOENIX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PHOENIX in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state capital and largest city located in south central Arizona
- noun - a large monocotyledonous genus of pinnate-leaved palms found in Asia and Africa
- noun - a legendary Arabian bird said to periodically burn itself to death and emerge from the ashes as a new phoenix
- noun - a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Tucana and Sculptor
- A bird in Egyptian mythology that lived in the desert for 500 years and then consumed itself by fire, later to rise renewed from its ashes.
- A person or thing of unsurpassed excellence or beauty; a paragon.
- noun - a mythical bird
There are 7 letters in PHOENIX: E H I N O P X
To search all scrabble anagrams of PHOENIX, to go: PHOENIX?
Rearrange the letters in PHOENIX and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PHOENIX
6 letters out of PHOENIX
5 letters out of PHOENIX
4 letters out of PHOENIX
3 letters out of PHOENIX
2 letters out of PHOENIX
Contextual use of PHOENIX
What's nearby PHOENIX
Lookup in Wiki for PHOENIX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PHOENIX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PHOENIX"