Is PHLEGM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PHLEGM in various dictionaries:
- noun - apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions
- noun - expectorated matter
- noun - inactivity
- Thick, sticky, stringy mucus secreted by the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract, as during a cold or other respiratory infection.
- One of the four humors of ancient physiology, described as cold and moist and thought to cause sluggishness, apathy, and evenness of temper.
- Sluggishness of temperament.
- Calm self-possession; equanimity.
- noun - a thick mucus secreted in the air passages
There are 6 letters in PHLEGM: E G H L M P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PHLEGM
To search all scrabble anagrams of PHLEGM, to go: PHLEGM?
Rearrange the letters in PHLEGM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PHLEGM
What's nearby PHLEGM
Lookup in Wiki for PHLEGM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PHLEGM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PHLEGM"