Is PHILISTINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PHILISTINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is uninterested in intellectual pursuits
- noun - a member of an Aegean people who settled ancient Philistia around the 12th century BC
- adj - of or relating to ancient Philistia or its culture or its people
- adj - smug and ignorant and indifferent or hostile to artistic and cultural values
- A member of an Aegean people who settled ancient Philistia around the 12th century B.
- A smug, ignorant, especially middle-class person who is regarded as being indifferent or antagonistic to artistic and cultural values.
- One who lacks knowledge in a specific area.
- Of or relating to ancient Philistia.
- Often philistine.
There are 10 letters in PHILISTINE: E H I I I L N P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PHILISTINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PHILISTINE, to go: PHILISTINE?
Rearrange the letters in PHILISTINE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PHILISTINE
8 letters out of PHILISTINE
7 letters out of PHILISTINE
6 letters out of PHILISTINE
5 letters out of PHILISTINE
4 letters out of PHILISTINE
3 letters out of PHILISTINE
2 letters out of PHILISTINE
Contextual use of PHILISTINE
What's nearby PHILISTINE
Lookup in Wiki for PHILISTINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PHILISTINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PHILISTINE"