Is PHANTOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PHANTOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a ghostly appearing figure
- noun - something existing in perception only
- adj - something apparently sensed but having no physical reality
- Something apparently seen, heard, or sensed, but having no physical reality; a ghost or an apparition.
- Something elusive or delusive.
- An image that appears only in the mind; an illusion.
- Something dreaded or despised.
- Resembling, characteristic of, or being a phantom; illusive.
- Fictitious; nonexistent: phantom employees on the payroll.
- noun - something existing in appearance only
There are 7 letters in PHANTOM: A H M N O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PHANTOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of PHANTOM, to go: PHANTOM?
Rearrange the letters in PHANTOM and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PHANTOM
6 letters out of PHANTOM
5 letters out of PHANTOM
4 letters out of PHANTOM
3 letters out of PHANTOM
2 letters out of PHANTOM
Contextual use of PHANTOM
What's nearby PHANTOM
Lookup in Wiki for PHANTOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PHANTOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PHANTOM"