Is PHALLUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PHALLUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - genus of fungi having the cap or pileus hanging free around the stem
- noun - the male organ of copulation (`member' is a euphemism)
- The penis.
- The sexually undifferentiated tissue in an embryo that becomes the penis or clitoris.
- A representation of the penis and testes as an embodiment of generative power.
- The immature penis considered in psychoanalysis as the libidinal object of infantile sexuality in the male.
- adj - the male organ of copulation [n -NES or -NISES] : PENIAL, PENILE
There are 7 letters in PHALLUS: A H L L P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PHALLUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PHALLUS, to go: PHALLUS?
Rearrange the letters in PHALLUS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PHALLUS
6 letters out of PHALLUS
5 letters out of PHALLUS
4 letters out of PHALLUS
3 letters out of PHALLUS
2 letters out of PHALLUS
Contextual use of PHALLUS
What's nearby PHALLUS
Lookup in Wiki for PHALLUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PHALLUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PHALLUS"