Is PERTURB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERTURB in various dictionaries:
- verb - disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- verb - disturb or interfere with the usual path of an electron or atom
- verb - cause a celestial body to deviate from a theoretically regular orbital motion, especially as a result of interposed or extraordinary gravitational pull
- verb - throw into great confusion or disorder
- To disturb greatly; make uneasy or anxious.
- To throw into great confusion.
- To cause perturbation, as of a celestial orbit.
- verb - to disturb greatly
There are 7 letters in PERTURB: B E P R R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PERTURB
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERTURB, to go: PERTURB?
Rearrange the letters in PERTURB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PERTURB
What's nearby PERTURB
Lookup in Wiki for PERTURB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERTURB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERTURB"