Is PERSPECTIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERSPECTIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a way of regarding situations or topics etc.
- noun - the appearance of things relative to one another as determined by their distance from the viewer
- The technique of representing three-dimensional objects and depth relationships on a two-dimensional surface.
- A view or vista.
- A mental view or outlook: “It is useful occasionally to look at the past to gain a perspective on the present” (Fabian Linden).
- The appearance of objects in depth as perceived by normal binocular vision.
- The relationship of aspects of a subject to each other and to a whole: a perspective of history; a need to view the problem in the proper perspective.
- Subjective evaluation of relative significance; a point of view: the perspective of the displaced homemaker.
- Of, relating to, seen, or represented in perspective.
There are 11 letters in PERSPECTIVE: C E E E I P P R S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PERSPECTIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERSPECTIVE, to go: PERSPECTIVE?
Rearrange the letters in PERSPECTIVE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of PERSPECTIVE
10 letters out of PERSPECTIVE
9 letters out of PERSPECTIVE
8 letters out of PERSPECTIVE
7 letters out of PERSPECTIVE
6 letters out of PERSPECTIVE
5 letters out of PERSPECTIVE
4 letters out of PERSPECTIVE
3 letters out of PERSPECTIVE
2 letters out of PERSPECTIVE
Contextual use of PERSPECTIVE
What's nearby PERSPECTIVE
Lookup in Wiki for PERSPECTIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERSPECTIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERSPECTIVE"